Monday, March 1, 2010

I can't believe I've let a whole week slip by without writing anything!  I'll blame part of it on the Olympics-I really got caught up in them this time.  The other problem was spotty Internet service.  My husband tried to take care of it Saturday.  He took the router/modem to the phone company Saturday morning.  They assured him all we had to do was plug it in.  Well, after messing with it for an hour (I always end up doing these things) and then spending an hour on the phone with customer service, the frustrated technician finally suggested that the router might be defective and we take it back.  That would have been fine except by then it was 12:30 and the phone company's office closed at noon.  So we had to wait until after work today but finally we have service and it's actually a faster connection.
I was kind of concerned about how hooked on technology I've become- I really missed my computer!  Now, if they would just return our big screen TV life would be good again!

3 comments:

  1. It's scary how addicted we've all become to the computer. The moment I read "Now have a faster connection" in your post I was sitting here thinking HOW WHEN I NEED THIS.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know what you mean about beign hooked!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i would have to KILL MYSELF if I were to be disconnected.

    "Hello, I"m vodka, and I"m addicted to internet."

    ReplyDelete