Monday, June 4, 2012

It's alive!


My blog is coming back to life!  I had just started blogging when life took an unexpected twist.  Once I accepted my fate, I actually got excited about going back to the classroom and teaching first grade.  Teaching kind of took over my life for awhile.  At first, I was really excited about buying and making things for my classroom but around January of last year, major fatigue set in.  I was MUCH younger the last time I taught first grade!  Blogging was the last thing on my mind.
Now I've been back in the classroom for 2 years and I am loving it again!  It's summer now and I will again spend way too much time on the computer, following teaching and crafting blogs.  My goal for the next school year is to continue to work on organization.  So much of my stress my first year back came because I couldn't keep up with things.  It seemed like I was always a step behind my teammates.  This year was much better in spite of a really "challenging" group of students.  Next year will be even better, I'm sure!

No comments:

Post a Comment